Cheers for looking me up. Here are some random nuggests of information about myself, some related to writing and some not.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I'm an orange sash at Kung Fu.
- Light makes me sneeze. Apparently it's called a photoptarmosis.
- I've been writing Ashes to Embers on and off for 5 years, starting when I was 16. I wrote Shadow Runner in-between and hope to see both novels published someday.
- Sometimes I sleep with my eyes open. I've seen pictures... yes, it's creepy.
- I sent my first novel off to literary agents when I was 14. It was a bit ambitious, I know, but I managed a partial and it taught me a lot about the publishing process.
- I have a degree in Psychology (but no I can't read your mind. Yes, it's a real science.)
- I have a poem called Corrupt published by Frontenac Publishers after winning a Wattpad contest.
- I go by the name dreamybanana and scookie on writing sites.
- I'm teaching myself guitar... badly (sorry, neighbours!).
- My lovely boyfriend who made this site for me is also called Sam.